Buzzfeed was chock-full of great articles this week (as it always is) and these are some of the ones I think are most worth reading from the past few days.
- 29 Times Niall Horan Was Utterly Adorable: Did I write this in another life?
- Pictures of 1860s Paris: Such cool pictures. I highly recommend this one.
- Sexist Vintage Ads: Oh, how the times have changed. I liked to imagine that Don Draper designed these.
- Menstrual Man: Really neat piece about a man striving to bring menstrual hygiene to women in India.
- Aladdin on Broadway: YES. They also talk about how great Tangled is, which brings joy to my life. (The costumes are phenomenal as well).